- Wed, Feb 24Zoom info emailed to registered attendeesFeb 24, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM ESTZoom info emailed to registered attendeesThe future for our global ocean must be one that is radically inclusive of all who seek to drive positive change to preserve it. Seaworthy Collective embraces this in our ANCHORED values. Join our panel of leaders creating a more diverse, equitable, and accessible ocean & climate science landscape.
- Wed, Feb 17Zoom link emailed to registered attendeesFeb 17, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM ESTZoom link emailed to registered attendeesSharks represent much of what draws us to the oceans, inspiring curiosity, respect, & calls for conservation. Yet, their populations remain in decline. Join experts from UM Shark Research, Beneath the Waves, & Juice Robotics as we explore innovations for gathering data to save these apex predators.
- Thu, Jan 28Zoom link emailed to registered attendeesJan 28, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM ESTZoom link emailed to registered attendeesPlastic pollution has become one of the most visible and detrimental anthropogenic impacts on the oceans. Join 5 Gyres and Adventure Scientists as we explore innovative solutions for measuring, understanding, and developing alternatives to turn the tide on this global ocean problem.
- Thu, Nov 19Zoom link emailed to registered attendeesNov 19, 2020, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM ESTZoom link emailed to registered attendeesCitizen science is democratizing access for making contributions to science, making it more interdisciplinary and inclusive. Join us to learn more about citizen science from Dr. Keene Haywood, as well as how Rescue a Reef applies it to rebuilding coral reefs from program manager Dalton Hesley.
- Fri, Oct 30Zoom info emailed to registered attendees
- Wed, Oct 28Zoom info emailed to registered attendees